An Established Newnan Personal Injury Lawyer Advocating for Injured Accident Victims
Holding negligent parties accountable
Recovering from injuries sustained in an accident can be a lengthy and painful process. When your injuries are caused by another party’s negligence, the recovery process can be even more difficult when medical bills mount and earnings plummet. As a victim, it is important to remember that you have rights, and you do not have to face the legal process alone. The Newnan-based personal injury lawyer at the Law Office of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, leverages years of experience to represent accident victims in the Newnan and south Atlanta area. Our knowledge of personal injury laws, combined with our unparalleled negotiation and litigation skills, allow us to pursue the compensation you need and are entitled to.
We pursue the maximum compensation possible for your losses
We are dedicated to pursuing the greatest possible compensation for all losses resulting from your injuries. That compensation may cover:
- Medical expenses. The costs of emergency medical care and ongoing treatment quickly add up. You have the right to pursue compensation for any costs associated with your medical treatment, including emergency services, medications and required medical equipment.
- Lost wages. Returning to work after an injury can take weeks, months or even years. As an injury victim, you have the right to be compensated for any wage income lost during the recovery process.
- Pain and suffering. While it is difficult to put a value on your pain, we pursue compensation for the physical and emotional anguish resulting from your injury.
In the tragic event that a loved one is killed due to the negligent or reckless actions of another, we can file a wrongful death case on behalf of your family. While we realize that no amount of money truly compensates you for your loss, there will be expenses that place a great burden on your family, and it is important to hold the negligent party accountable. If you have lost a husband or wife, we can also sue for loss of consortium, the deprivation of a relationship ended by a wrongful death.
Experienced guidance to victims injured in a range of accidents
We have a proven track record of successfully representing victims injured in various types of accidents in the Newnan and south Atlanta area, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents. We represent area victims who have been injured or lost a loved one in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving accidents and more.
- Slip and fall accidents. Our Newnan personal injury lawyer represents victims injured in slip and fall accidents occurring in retail stores, government buildings and property, and private homes and property.
- Wrongful death. The loss of a loved one is devastating in any situation. When your loved one is taken from you because of another party’s negligence, grief can be compounded by anger, confusion and fear. We provide the compassionate, yet assertive, representation you need to pursue a wrongful death damages lawsuit.
No matter what type of injury you have suffered, if that injury was caused by the negligent or reckless behavior of a person or other entity, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced personal injury attorney at the Law Office of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, looks forward to helping you.
Schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with our Newnan personal injury lawyer
At the Law Office of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, our personal injury lawyers are committed to upholding the rights of accident victims throughout the Newnan and south Atlanta area. Through a mix of determined advocacy and compassionate representation, we pursue the maximum compensation available for your losses. Call 470-344-8550 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.