A Compassionate Attorney Helping Clients in Newnan Resolve Complex Family Law Issues
Helping you find the closure you need to move forward
Limiting the impact of legal issues on your family is important to preserving a level of normalcy during turbulent times. Leveraging years of experience, we at the Law Office of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, provide reputable guidance and individualized attention to your family law matter. We help you find effective legal solutions so you can focus on your family and your future with as little stress as possible.
Big city experience, small-town responsiveness
With tremendous experience, our Newnan attorney provides sound legal counsel and guidance for our clients in a wide range of family law areas:
- Divorce. We offer the comprehensive guidance you need to traverse the divorce process as quickly and painlessly as possible. From the division of marital assets to questions over alimony, we help you address every detail involved in the dissolution of your marriage.
- Child custody disputes. Disagreements over the custody of your children are likely the most emotionally charged issues you will face after a breakup or divorce. We work hard to resolve child custody disputes amicably while protecting the best interests of your children.
- Child support matters. While child support issues are largely addressed by Georgia statutes, there are unique situations within each family that require the attention of an experienced family law attorney. We offer the personalized assistance you need to understand the child support statutes and how they can be interpreted in your situation.
- Alimony. Georgia law recognizes the concept of alimony, or spousal support, in cases in which one partner sacrificed a career or education to care for their family.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. The drafting of a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement may help to alleviate much of the fear and anger associated with the division of assets when a marriage ends. Mark Mitchell offers detailed advice on the proper creation of these agreements.
- Adoption proceedings. Adding to your family through adoption should be a rewarding endeavor. Unfortunately, the adoption process involves a great many legal hurdles and tedious processes that must be fully addressed before the adoption can be finalized. We are steadfast legal advocates, paving the way for a smooth adoption.
Family law matters are highly personal and often emotionally difficult, so it is in your best interest to seek the counsel of an experienced attorney who has both the compassion and fortitude to guide you through your case each step of the way.
Contact us for a free consultation with an experienced Newnan family law attorney
Family law proceedings can be challenging and emotionally trying. At the Law Office of S. Mark Mitchell, LLC, we work diligently to eliminate the stress caused by the legal process, allowing you to focus on your family’s well-being and your future. Call 470-344-8550 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.